כרטיס הקול החדש מבית ESI הינו ממשק אודיו
עבור מחשבי Mac ו- PC
כרטיס קול זה מספק 16 כניסות / 8 יציאות.
הערוצים זמינים כולם לשימוש בו זמנית.
קצב דגימה 24-bit / 96kHz
* כניסות מאוזנת 1/4 TRS
* 4 כניסות מיקרופוןCOMBO המשולבות עם Phantom 48VU168 XT is a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed audio interface for Mac and PC, bringing USB audio technology to a new level by providing better performance for better results.
This interfaces provides not less than 16 input channels and 8 output channels that are all available for simultaneous usage. The 24-bit / 96kHz solution not only provides balanced 1/4" TRS line connectors, it also includes 4 integrated microphone preamps with XLR inputs on the front of the unit with switchable +48V phantom power, 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for electric guitars as well as coaxial digital S/PDIF input and outputs. There are two independent headphone outputs on the front, next to an integrated monitoring mixer. External keyboards, synthesizers and sound modules can be connected via the MIDI inputs and outputs on the backside of the unit.
U168 XT provides fast high performance low latency drivers based on our EWDM and DirectWIRE technology with support for the latest WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio technology for both Mac and PC, making it possible to use the interface with all current standard audio applications available for professional usage.
All this makes the stylish U168 XT an audio interface, bringing USB audio for professional applications to a new level. With the bundled software you can start using it right away and simply start working out of the box!
- 16 input / 8 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- 4 professional microphone preamps with +48V phantom power support
- 2 Hi-Z high performance instrument inputs with 1/4" connector
- digital S/PDIF input with RCA connector
- digital S/PDIF output with RCA connector
- supports up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- 16 line inputs with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- 8 line outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- 2 independent headphone outputs with 1/4" stereo phone connector
- separate stereo mix output with integrated monitoring mixer controlled on front panel
- ADC with 107dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- 16 channel MIDI I/O with one MIDI input and one MIDI output
- powered by included DC power supply
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via CoreAudio USB audio driver
- includes license of Deckadance LE from Stanton
- includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- includes license of inTone 2 ESI Edition from Audified
- dimensions roughly 45.0cm x 14.5cm x 4.5cm